Sunday 15th October 2023
Hunter Valley, NSW
10am - 4pm
We’re very excited to be invited to the Dachshtober Longdog Festival this year! The festival is a celebration of all things Dachshund while raising awareness and much needed funds for IVDD research - more commonly know as Intervertebral Disc Disease.
Did you know 1 in 4 sausage dogs suffer some kind of disc disease in their life? It's important for owners to be educated as prevention and early diagnosis are give your dog the best chance.
We will be donating 10% of all sales on the day to DISA (Dachshund IVDD Support Australia)
* World record attempt - Most Dachshunds in 1 place.
* Competitions - Longdog Dash, Fancy Dress and more!
* Pamper Pooch Parlour (nail clipping and grooming lessons)
* Doggy Bar (snacks and drinks for your dog)
* Dog Focused Stalls - treats, harnesses etc (you will find us here)
* Tasty food and beverages for the humans
* Face Painting for the Kids
* Information + education from leading Vets and Specialists
If you would like to learn more about Intervertebral Disc Disease (IVDD) in Dachshunds or have a sausage dog with IVDD and would like some support and advice, head over to www.ivdd.org.au